Malang Sprint Contest SSB 2018
15 September 2018 -> -> 09:00 UTC – 19:00 UTC
For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs in as many Countries and Indonesia ( YB Land ) Contesters
Only 40 m
CONTEST MODE & EXCHANGE:
SSB -> 59 + Serial Number ( 001 )
Single Operator 40 M -> Any Power
The final score is the result of the total QSO points multiplied by the sum of World Prefixes and country multipliers. Example: 1000 QSO points * (70 World Prefixes + 70 Countries ) = 140,000 (final score).
- Contacts With Other station , Same Continent : 5 ( Five )Point.
- Contacts with Other station , Other Continent : 10 ( Ten )Point
- Contacts with YB Station : 20 ( Twenty ) Point
- QSO with each different Country : 1 Multiplier
- QSO with each different World Prefixes : 1 Multiplier
USER DEFINE CONTES & LOGS INSTRUCTION
- Please download User Define Contest on https://contest.orarimalangraya.com/download/
- Only Cabrillo Format
- No Paper Logs
- Submit / upload your Cabrillo on : https://contest.orarimalangraya.com/logs/
- All Entries must be sent Within SEVEN ( 7 ) DAYS after the end of Contest. -> Dead Line : 22 September 2018 – 23:59 UTC
If your log is received after dead line ,it will be counted as Check Log.
Electronic Certificates are awarded to all participants who submitted the log, except Check Log .
Plaques are awarded for top performance , Please view the current list of plaques and sponsors at https://contest.orarimalangraya.com/plaques/
The Winner will be announced on 31 Oktober , 2018
- Self Spotting is not allowed.
- Only one signal is allowed at any time.
- The Malang Sprint Contest Committee can disqualify if there is a violation on these rules
- The Decision of The Malang Sprint Contest Committee is final .